November 1st kick off!

Options
WIP38
WIP38 Posts: 2 Member
Hello Out There!

I am an almost 38 year old married mom of 2 in need of friends going through the weight loss struggle. Today is the day I make some serious changes in my life.
All of the 30 and 40 somethings that are serious about getting some serious weight off, feel free to friend me. We can support and motivate each other on this new lifestyle path to good health.

Replies

• MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! New month, new goals, new chances! ^_^ Sent request!
  • effigy15
    effigy15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm starting out today (well, tomorrow, actually...) on a weight loss / fitness regime .... Would be great to support & be supported! Hopefully we can help each other out along the way :-)
  • Lette2004
    Lette2004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree! November is the start of New beginnings. I'd love some support and motivation in this weight loss effort!
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Few free to add me!
  • kimsull56
    kimsull56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really need help getting started! I too want to start tomorrow Nov 2. 5'4. 210 lbs. Would love to get to 160! Just can't stay on track!!!
  • ariguerrerobonilla1304
    Options
    Hello! Me too, as I have done it before...! Feel free to add me, I'm sort of alone here, cause I don't have any contacts.
    I am 33, Mexican, married, living at Toulouse, France.
    I've been reading lots of articles and pieces about working out and diets, in case you want to chat a little, actually I'm starting Insanity Max 30 tomorrow!
    I send you all my best wishes and vibes to hanging on there and achieving anything you may want or need to be great and happy!
  • eleanorrbarrow
    eleanorrbarrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    38 yr old mom of two as well (ages 5 and 2). Starting AGAIN on this weightloss journey. Would love to be part of a group with others in the same place. I need some accountability. Please add me!
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Can I do it to but I'm a bit older but trying to loose some weight and get ready for the holidays too, add me everyone if you wish good luck on November I've been doing MFP now for 70 days
  • kittycore
    kittycore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this on and off for a long time, but it's time for me to be serious. I could use some motivation. :) Feel free to add me!
  • cnewman81
    cnewman81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a message. I am starting today as well. I have been trying to lose the same 20 pounds for years. I am ready to finally do it!
  • 808MauiChick
    808MauiChick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 but I have 3 babies and 2 step children. So for all us mommys....lets do it!