True Blood!

Options
ThermalYew1
ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
Anyone else love that show!!! I can not wait for the show to come back on!!! I would do anything to say Soooookiiiiie like Bill does LMFAO! I love Sookie!

Replies

• Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    I love it too :)
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Yeah, my wife got me into that show, then we had to shut off HBO, so I can't watch it anymore! We've picked up a season on DVD a couple times, and for one reason or another not been able to actually bring it home and open it.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    <3
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I have read all the books too... I'm an Eric fan. Sigh.
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    I'm totally hooked. I watched season 1 and 2 and then read ALL the books. I cannot wait until June 26!!!!
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for the new season.
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! psh forget saying sookie, I want to be eric's slave hahaha!
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's totally addicting :D Have you read the books too? I love them!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hahaha yes i love it! I'm reading the latest book now. Go Team Eric... So excited for this season, as Book 4 was my fave!
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've never seen it but I read the books
  • hnwebb82
    hnwebb82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love this show! Surprisingly, like the show better than the books. I'm ready for next season!
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Love it, I've read all the books and I have all 3seasons on dvd. Funny thing is I started reading the books because Charlaine Harris is from Arkansas, and I am too! Love her writing!
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Waiting really sucks!!!
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! I have read all the books too... I'm an Eric fan. Sigh.
    me too!
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've read one book and some of the 2nd. Never got to finish it cause i'm so wrapped up with work and working out LOL! But yeah I love Sookie (i have a thing for southern girls with that accent... O.M.G. ::day dream::)
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    It is seriously the most addicting show! Cannot wait for season 4. ahhh eric mm.. ;)
  • monicainacoma
    monicainacoma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hah there was an episode of house where Wilson says "sooookieee" all Bill Compton style. I forget which ep, but it was somewhere in season 7. Can't wait for the new True Blood! <3
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    TB makes Sunday my favorite day!!!!
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    Hah there was an episode of house where Wilson says "sooookieee" all Bill Compton style. I forget which ep, but it was somewhere in season 7. Can't wait for the new True Blood! <3

Omg! hahaha! wow lol
  • hovex031
    hovex031 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the show and the books!! Sam Merlott...damn..that's all I can say..
    I cannot wait for the next season to start!