Help!... Looking for an accountability buddy

Options
Eating healthy, going to the gym and losing weight has always been a struggle for me. I am looking for a support team I can checkin with on a daily basis.

Replies

• YaniraMelissa2015
    Options
    Eating healthy, going to the gym and losing weight has always been a struggle for me. I am looking for a support team I can checkin with on a daily basis.

• tmax925
    tmax925 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for an accountability buddy too. If you haven't found anyone or want additional friends add me and I'll be glad to buddy up with you
  • yoyo6262
    yoyo6262 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello to the three of you. I am new to My Fitness Pal and the main reason I joined was to find one or more Accountability Partners. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I have been sedentary almost all of my life and am dealing with arthritis in my knees and lower back pain. I go to physical therapy, but I need to be doing exercise at home, too. My problem is that I always find other things I have to do and then, there's no time left to exercise (love the way the mind works :). It would really help to have someone who has similar experiences and wants someone like I do, to keep each other working on our goals (with lots of positive reinforcement/pats on the back -- how do you do that on the internet? Is there anyone who can relate and is interested in working with me?
    Thanks!
  • lteichmeier
    lteichmeier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't have a problem getting to the gym, but the nutrition piece feels like torture! I'm up for all the support I can get!
  • abowen922
    abowen922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started this journey, and I'm also looking for an accountability buddy! I'm going to need help once I start struggling to lose the last of the weight that's hard to get off. I'm willing if you are!
  • cmiles260
    cmiles260 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have trouble with it all. I'm not severely over weight and my friends roll their eyes when I say I need to loose weight. Sue me I don't like my belly jiggling when I walk. I love to eat and I'm a teacher. 12 hour days so plenty of excuse not to go to the gym. I need a partner. My husband plays basketball with his buddies.
  • AGxx11
    AGxx11 Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Me too!
  • theresalynnvautour
    Options
    yoyo6262 wrote: »
    Hello to the three of you. I am new to My Fitness Pal and the main reason I joined was to find one or more Accountability Partners. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I have been sedentary almost all of my life and am dealing with arthritis in my knees and lower back pain. I go to physical therapy, but I need to be doing exercise at home, too. My problem is that I always find other things I have to do and then, there's no time left to exercise (love the way the mind works :). It would really help to have someone who has similar experiences and wants someone like I do, to keep each other working on our goals (with lots of positive reinforcement/pats on the back -- how do you do that on the internet? Is there anyone who can relate and is interested in working with me?
    Thanks!

• theresalynnvautour
    Options
    I can relate to you as well. Please add me if you wish. I'll gladly support you
  • Mickey067
    Mickey067 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I need accountability and support. Add me
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You ca add me if you like. I have been on here awhile and have lost 33 pounds. I still have about 15 to go
  • CLEatMoulton
    CLEatMoulton Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to be and have an accountability buddy. I have been on here for a month and have only lost 5 pounds. so please add me