300lbs+ starting.

Options
MissTattoo
MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
Anyone above 330lbs and starting? I'm 325 and looking for those who have more than a few pounds to lose. Hope to see you on my list soon!

Replies

• mrs_rankins
    mrs_rankins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at 305 and have more than a few pounds to lose also. We can motivate each other.
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, 70 pounds to loose!
  • Alibaker16
    Alibaker16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I'm currently 230 and starting over again I'm there for ya
  • erinelizabeth1109
    Options
    I'm there with you! I'm at 267.5 and want to be at 170. We can ALL do this!!
  • Erismoon
    Erismoon Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm at 288 and 5'4 starting, thus 150 to lose. This is going to be quite an adventure.
  • Masheba34
    Masheba34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for people to help keep me motivated. I have not had much luck up here meeting people with similar goals. I am at 310 and looking to lose 100lbs to begin with. If you are looking for someone who logs in everyday whether or not I workout or eat properly or if I do feel free to add me!
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 23 with 75 to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I started at 301 lbs 16 months ago. Now at 186 pushing towards my goal of 150. Not easy but is possible. Count calories, walk, and strength train---at what ever level you can. Stay consistent and never forget how bad you felt before starting.
  • ObesemommaToBeastmomma
    Options
    Hi! I myself am over 300# and would love to be friends with those who are in the same boat as I am!!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • TeamFit1
    TeamFit1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am here with you I started at 300 lbs. and now I am at 249 lbs. I have a goal of 165 or 170. Don't get discouraged. Always stay focus because you can accomplish anything you set your mind to do. Never think you are alone because I have ran across many people who have the same struggle.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I log daily, whatever I eat. I have lost 50 and have at least 100 more to go. I'm always happy to add positive motivated people
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    yay! Nice to meet everyone!
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    I started at 297lbs. Down to 242lbs right now. Feel free to add me or message me.

70241855.png
  • suzannep281
    suzannep281 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started in 2013 @ 360 pounds, but I did not last long. Two years later I joined back up weighing 329 . The best part of that was when I logged on, it said that I had lost 31 pounds and I had just started! That was such a positive thing for me! I actually laughed.

Since then, after a month, I have lost 20 pounds. I take it one day at a time; some days are better than others. The main thing is to keep logging on and be honest with yourself. It took me a long time to get to this size and one day at a time, over time, I plan to reach my goal, enjoying life along the way.

Right now, I am sick, but I plan to each day, sick or not, log my food and do my best for the day.

If I can encourage you along the way as well, that would be my pleasure.

I wish you all the best on your journey. Feel free to blog me anytime.
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started at 330 and now 295 in four months. Still going strong. I'm here for ya !!!! 9qqmjf5he8x5.jpeg
  • Kishgaroo
    Kishgaroo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started out at 348 and 21 months later I am at 159. You can do this!!
  • bigjeff6469
    bigjeff6469 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 335 and starting as well
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I started at 286 and got down to 260 and then quit. I came back in July 2015 at 276 and as of 10/30/15 I am 234. Slow and steady is the way to win!
  • adhebert8
    adhebert8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm at 265lb and have a lot to go! Feel free to add me!