Before & After 20lb. loss

Options
Today, a photo of me was in the local newspaper and when I saw it, I did not cringe. Out of curiosity, I searched for a photo that came out in the same newspaper about 2 years ago and I found it. I didn't realize how much weight I'd truly lost until I put the photos side by side:

6q8v9j.jpg

Today is a minor victory! Thank you to my encouraging fiance, Metformin (meds for my insulin resistance), Zumba, Dance Central, and 30 Day Shred!

Replies

• LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I personally think you look lovely in both pics, but I definitely see who you've slimmed down! way to go!
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great and beautiful!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!!!
  • rosec005
    rosec005 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing. I don't have any of my before pics unfortunately but today was my 20 lbs mark so I'm going to pretend I look as awesome as you do now! Keep it up!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! MAJOR DIFFERENCE! CONGRATS! Not only in the weightloss, but you have that WLG (Weight loss glow)...You are radiating, my dear! and it looks good on ya! CONGRATS AGAIN!
  • Earthhorse
    Earthhorse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looking good and you are doing great :)
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    u look good! keep it up :)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOW! MAJOR DIFFERENCE! CONGRATS! Not only in the weightloss, but you have that WLG (Weight loss glow)...You are radiating, my dear! and it looks good on ya! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I am very happy :)
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Congrats! I personally think you look lovely in both pics, but I definitely see who you've slimmed down! way to go!

Aww, thank you so much! You are lovely, too!!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement and kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!