That Thursday Love...

Options
I just wanted to take a couple of moments to tell y'all that I am very proud of you. You're really working hard and it shows. I hope you know & own the fact that you are gorgeous, sexy, hot, beautiful, stunning & amazing. You just impress me more & more each day and it is a blessing to know you. I'm just your average cowboy from Texas but please know that I am rooting you on every step of the way! You are awesomely awesome in every sense of the word!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Love & Blessings!
Ed

Replies

• iamacraftymama
    Options
    Thanks for the love. In a world where so often we don't encourage one another its nice to know we have someone rooting for us.

God bless you and your family.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lammermoor27
    Options
    Wow, are you a keeper! :) Thank you very much sir. It is truly appreciated.
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I stumble across your posts from time to time and you are always so sweet, encouraging and totally "there" for your friends. You are a very special man and you are appreciated by so many people!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Thanks again Ed!! :bigsmile:
  • MaruManic
    MaruManic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kind words like that seem so rare. Thank you. Its increadibly sweet to read stuff like that. Its like having a cupcake for your soul. :) bless you.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the love. You are definitely my main source lately. You deserve some right back at you. You are a wonderful father and a great guy! :smooched:
  • novalee13
    novalee13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words of encouragement, Ed!!! :D