I'm Scared

I don't know how many times I downloaded and deleted this app again and again.
Today, I want to break that habit and BE ON TRACK.
Yet, I have no drive or motivation. I have been putting it off for so long. I wondered why... And I realized it's because I'm scared... I'm scared of going out of my comfort zone...

Replies

• ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Sweetie, I am too! Many people don't really admit what is going on but I am afraid too. I am scared that I won't like the results. I am scared for change.

But somehow I come back to the same thoughts, I need and want to lose weight.

At the end of the day we should be asking ourselves, what are we more afraid of to change for the better or to keep getting fat (or out of shape)??
  • FitCoachLinda
    FitCoachLinda Posts: 11 Member
    Everyone is uncomfortable going out of their comfort zone. That's why it's called a comfort zone. ;-)

A suggestion (based on tons of solid research): Start small. Change one habit every week or so. Little things. Like this week just track your food. Next week keep doing that, and be sure to eat one colorful vegetable every day. Build on your successes! You can do it.
  • chap4stick26
    chap4stick26 Posts: 10 Member
    I don't know how many times I downloaded and deleted this app again and again.
    Today, I want to break that habit and BE ON TRACK.
    Yet, I have no drive or motivation. I have been putting it off for so long. I wondered why... And I realized it's because I'm scared... I'm scared of going out of my comfort zone...

Its okay to be afraid just think about how good you will feel when you get the result you want. Hun we are all afraid but we just have to take that leap, so the next time you download the app keep it and give it a test spin okay :).