starting today to lose 70lbs

Options
Today I begin this journey to lose 70lbs as my overall goal. I need to see some progress along the way to stay encouraged. any ideas or encouragement is much needed. Thanks

Replies

• 2fabulous2Bunfit
    2fabulous2Bunfit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add friends! Struggles and success are all apart of the weight loss journey. Add me!
  • Gems187tj
    Gems187tj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    X good luck !
  • CharlotteALC93
    CharlotteALC93 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have around the same amount to lose, to keep me motivated I have a notebook only for weightloss. It has sections in it, one for my thoughts, feelings, general ramblings, one for my food diary and any exercise I do, and a section for progress with graphs, measurements, pounds lost etc. You could get a wall calendar and set small goals too, or give yourself £2 for every 1lb you lose. I like writing in my blog on here as well, because people see it so its almost a feeling of not being able to let them down or go against what you write on there.

Also I have a pair of jeans that I want to get into, they do up but not comfortably, so its realistic and not too far away from happening, but also have some smaller clothes for towards the end. Maybe buy yourself something youd love to be wearing by Christmas, easter, your birthday, next summer etc. Good luck! Leave yourself some calories at the end of each day for something you really fancy, and go to bed happy :)