Help!!!!Breakfast ideas

Options
I'm new and trying to get some ideas for a healthy breakfast. My calerie intake is 1800 a day. Any ideas?

Replies

• meganbm
    meganbm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do an apple pie shake 1 apple 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 3 almonds 1 banana 1 tsp cinnamon fill to the line of a nutty blender with almond milk and blend. You can add ice if needed to make thicker
  • jovanabass2014
    jovanabass2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much it sound delicious. I can't wait to try it.
  • Stacia122
    Stacia122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add canned pumpkin to oatmeal with stevia and pat butter ! So good and satisfying.
  • RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast are:

Oatmeal with almond milk and fruit
    Cottage cheese with fruit
    A wrap or pita with yogurt and fruit
    Eggs with meat (beef, chicken, etc.)
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've been eating a lot of egg-wrap things for weekend breakfasts lately. Egg whites, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes and a little bit of cheese wrapped up in a flatbread.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    English muffin spread with avocado topped with hard boiled eggs, cheese salt and pepper. I'm addicted to this!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    4 strips of bacon and one egg. No toast.
  • Weightever
    Weightever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A smoothie is a great breakfast too, just add a little coconut oil to it to keep you full until lunch.
  • FaithyTheFatty
    FaithyTheFatty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know it's not a regular breakfast food, but I love having Sweet and spicy tuna sandwiches with a small amount of olive mayo and lots of greens!
    It's a good diet food, lots of flavor and low calories. Two sandwiches runs me at about 300 calories. (Using 35 calorie bread and splitting the tuna packet between two sandwiches ((which is plenty). ;)

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have a fried egg/2 pieces bacon/slice of cheese on a bagel thin.
    Steel cut oats or cottage cheese with fruit.
    Scrambled eggs/cheese/veggies in a low carb/high fiber wrap.

You can eat anything you like though. It doesn't have to be breakfast food.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eggwhite oats mixed with peanut butter and stevia.
  • Roony02
    Roony02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bittyshark wrote: »
    I've been eating a lot of egg-wrap things for weekend breakfasts lately. Egg whites, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes and a little bit of cheese wrapped up in a flatbread.

I actually use an omelette as the wrap, far less carbs. The eggs only have about 7g of carbs, a normal tortilla wrap is around 35g!!! I like BLT omelette wrap with guacamole
  • nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I put a piece of back bacon in a muffin tin, Crack an egg on top of it. Add some spinach and bake it for 10 minutes at 350 When it comes out I add some fresh chives to it. Delicious!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Homemade egg "McMuffin": English muffin, egg/egg white and cheese. You can add cream cheese or butter and bacon or sausage
    Oatmeal with almond milk, egg white beat in, add honey, cream cheese, fruit, etc.
    Eggs/egg whites, sweet potatoes and meat
    Protein shake/smoothie