Jawbone Up Move: looking for people to challenge in a good way

Options
Hello,

I just got a Jawbone Up Move. I love it. I am looking for a team or "friends" that I can duel with or challenge. To be honest I bike every morning on a stationary bike for about 45-60 minutes and I usually get over 10,000 / 12,000 steps a day. I walk a lot too! I am not a runner so I could not compete with you there. If you could send me a message then I will let you have my name so you can find me!

I would love friends that could challenge me!

Please have a good day!

Replies

• queenztaino
    queenztaino Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just purchased my first Up today - I'm super excited - I'm not up to 10K - but you can definitely add me bc I will be soon ;) Queens Taino
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find teammates in the Jawbone UP Bracelet group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/13420-jawbone-up-bracelet

(It was named long before UP introduced the Move.)
  • tldammann
    tldammann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to find people to duel on my UP. Feel free to add me and start a duel. I am Traci Dammann, and my email is tldammann@gmail.com
  • 2katlover
    2katlover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Does it stay clipped and how good is it at counting steps and biking? I have a recumbent bike and would like to use it for that. Also I do Leslie Sansone's videos, does it count those correctly? Where do you attach it? Sorry for the questions but no one seems to answer them and hopefully someone here will since you use it. Thanks.
  • Marcy411
    Marcy411 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I just got a Jawbone Up Move. I love it. I am looking for a team or "friends" that I can duel with or challenge. To be honest I bike every morning on a stationary bike for about 45-60 minutes and I usually get over 10,000 / 12,000 steps a day. I walk a lot too! I am not a runner so I could not compete with you there. If you could send me a message then I will let you have my name so you can find me!

I would love friends that could challenge me!

Please have a good day!

Hi there. I am Marcy411 and just got the UP Move band. Would love to be challenged, but I mostly just walk around 11484 steps per day. Am also not a runner, but would like to duel.