I NEED 2 LOSE WEIGHT BY DECEMBER. LET'S HELP EACH OTHER. ADD ME!

Options
I really need to lose weight by December. I fell off the wagon and gained some weight back I want to lose weight before all of the family events start to happen in December I also want to lose weight by New Years Eve so I can attend a certain party with confidence. Realistically I want to lose 20-30lbs. But it would be awesome to drop a good 50lbs by December 31st, yes I mean the healthy way. Let's help each other. Help me b accountable. Im ready for this challenge! :) ADD ME!

Replies

• amandabailey0614
    Options
    I am in the exact same situation!
  • adhebert8
    adhebert8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Losing 50lbs by the end of December is unrealistic and you are setting yourself up for disappointment. 20lbs is what you should be shooting for!
  • jendaniels1
    jendaniels1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You would be amazed at what losing 20 lbs looks like when you lose it the right way
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    20# by December. Let's do it! Sending friend request.
  • michelleeshiet
    michelleeshiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @adhebert8 I understand that 50lbs is unrealistic that's why I said realistically 20-30lbs. 50lbs is more like a dream. It would be nice to lose that weight but im focusing on 20-30lbs something I know I've done before and with the right focus I can do again. Thank u though for your concern and for pointing that out to me I really appreciate it. Im grateful.
  • suzieqwolfe
    suzieqwolfe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 24 lbs. by Jan. 1. I have 2 tools that I think will help me. A book titled "Lean for Life" and a set of books called Food Lovers weight loss plan. It teaches the glycemic index. I feel motivated, but would love a little support through the process. How do I send a friend request?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Honestly even 20lb in two months is a very high target, especially over Christmas.

Read this thread for some good advice on setting realistic targets. Good luck.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1