Greetings!

anya
anya Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am Anya and I joined at the end of December to beat the rush. This is my first time posting. I am 54 and live in Florida with my husband and our two cats. I am looking to lose 40 or so pounds that somehow attached themselves to me in the last 12 years. I have been on lots of diets (as I am sure we all have). I have been doing a 30 min circuit work out 4-5 days a week and started on the treadmill now after the holidays. So far I have only lost a pound but, feel better. I like the food and exercise journals and they have been very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from y'all to see how we can help each other and reach our goals. :smile:

Replies

• anya
    anya Posts: 3
    Hi, I am Anya and I joined at the end of December to beat the rush. This is my first time posting. I am 54 and live in Florida with my husband and our two cats. I am looking to lose 40 or so pounds that somehow attached themselves to me in the last 12 years. I have been on lots of diets (as I am sure we all have). I have been doing a 30 min circuit work out 4-5 days a week and started on the treadmill now after the holidays. So far I have only lost a pound but, feel better. I like the food and exercise journals and they have been very helpful. Looking forward to hearing from y'all to see how we can help each other and reach our goals. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hi Anya,

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I signed up in the middle Dec. . The tools here are great, I love them. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome Anya!!

Best of luck to you! I hope you find this site and the people on it to be as helpful to you as they have been to me!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • :happy: Hello I glad you join. I just join end of december. I too and struggling to lose weight . I trying to get motivated and eat the right food. There so much bad food around me that I cave in
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Sometimes just getting back to the normal foods our bodies are used too or to healthier foods can make us feel drastically better. Welcome and let us know if we can help in any way!
    Amy :bigsmile:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Welcome Anya

We are glad to have you here :flowerforyou: . This is a great site. Everyone is so very supportive.
This discussion has been closed.