Insanity Max 30

Options
I've searched several times and it does not seem like there is any kind of Insanity Max 30 thread or group - unless I'm just doing it wrong (which I could be). Is this not a popular program among this group? I've already bought it - so - don't need a BB coach to try and sell it to me.

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised too.....Insanity MAX is pretty badass, far superior to the base Insanity (in my opinion).
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 yesterday. Love it. But I have every Insanity program and really like all of them. I think this one may be my favorite, though.
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I never did insanity. A few years ago, I went through P90X and had good, well, great results with that. However, this time around I have had incredible difficulty sticking with it, so I thought I'd try something different - and a shorter workout was of interest to me. I'm guessing since it's been roughly 18 hours and no one has mentioned a group or thread that one does not exist. Pity. Thank you both for your replies.
  • ariguerrerobonilla1304
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm in love with that badass too, but I never achieve to finish it! Again... Nov1st, I'm trying all over again. This time with Max30. If you're interested I found this great post regarding burned calories for each video.
    http://thepopularman.com/insanity-max30-calories-burned/

Good luck!