Growth Factor 9-Giving it a try

Options
I'm interested in and began trying the Growth Factor 9 (Novex Biotech).

Longtime MFP member...first time blogger, only a couple of friends

Goal: maximize diet effects, maintain muscle mass, reduce bodyfat by 10%, stabilize energy levels, share GF9 experiences, and maybe make more MFP friends

Day 1: Easy start...negative reviews state taking on an empty stomach and letting it sit on an empty is difficult.

Q&A: How much and what fluids can be consumed to still be considered and "empty stomach"?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I wouldn't take Growth Factor 9. It's expensive and the only parts of the product that are proven to work can be bought independently then stacked for cheaper. Also, the "studies" that were done on it magically don't exist anywhere. I don't trust a company that won't publish their studies. Also, the most likely result of taking a supplement intended to "naturally" boost HGH isn't actually muscle growth or even fat loss, it's aggression and kidney damage.
  • jjaujero
    jjaujero Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I wouldn't take Growth Factor 9. It's expensive and the only parts of the product that are proven to work can be bought independently then stacked for cheaper. Also, the "studies" that were done on it magically don't exist anywhere. I don't trust a company that won't publish their studies. Also, the most likely result of taking a supplement intended to "naturally" boost HGH isn't actually muscle growth or even fat loss, it's aggression and kidney damage.

Thank you for the feedback and details. Couldn't agree more about the Price $$$. In the absence of forum/community information (I probably missed the post) I thought I'd give it a shot.

NO SALESPITCH here Nor am I advocating...I'm just a motivated consumer

Thank you again
  • jjaujero
    Options
    The bottle says I can get my money back :/ if not 100% satisfied
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    jjaujero wrote: »

I'd go ahead and take them up on that right now.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    jjaujero wrote: »

Take them up on it and go purchase:

L-Argnine HCI
    L-Lysine HCI
    N-Acetyl L-Cystein
    L-Glutamine

Those are the only ingredients that have any sort of supportive research. It will save you money. This way you can also use the most effective doses of each, versus the "proprietary blend" your current product has, which many times means they include tiny amounts of the most effective ingredients to save money and to make more money off of you.

I would also be wary about it because for the first few years a supplement is on the market some companies dope their product with actual steroids. This way the users get real results and word of mouth goes a long way. It's more common than most people think.
  • jjaujero
    Options
    Good stuff, thanks

I'll look into the stuff recommended.