Starbucks

Options
VeggieMelissa
VeggieMelissa Posts: 28 Member
Hey guys! Any recommendations on the healthiest "special" Starbucks drinks (made with soy since I cannot do dairy)
I have been getting drinks made half sweet but still feel like I'm getting too many calories! Not work drinking 300+ calories!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Americano
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I tend to either get the strawberry refresher, the iced green tea lemonade or black coffee.
  • Kaoticma07
    Kaoticma07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do passion tea not sweetened I like it like that and its 0 calories and caffeine free. But when I spear my calories I'll get it sweet.
  • Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You could order special drinks less frequently and make them fit into your calories. Switch to coffee on the days between. Order a tall, say no to whip. There's plenty of options. I think a tall sugar free soy vanilla latte is like 130 calories, a half sweet soy vanilla latte is probably closer to 180-200. Get extra shots in it so there's less soy milk. The starbucks menu is your oyster. :smile:
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is, what, 3 calories?
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Kaoticma07 wrote: »
    I do passion tea not sweetened I like it like that and its 0 calories and caffeine free. But when I spear my calories I'll get it sweet.

That's my favorite too, I have them put a splash of lemonade in the chilled one.
    All drinks under 200 cals, I usually get the hot Nonfat Caramel Macchiato on chilly days. You can substitute anything with milk for soy!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If total number of calories is what you are concerned with, then you should take the production of your coffee drinks into your own hands because "healthy" is a relative term. What is healthy for me are coffee drinks made with whole milk.
  • Nicole3043
    Nicole3043 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Here is a healthy version of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte that you can make at home that has no refined sugar.
    http://www.sportsnutritionminute.com/healthy-pumpkin-spice-latte-alternative/
  • Simply827
    Simply827 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I treasure my soy Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Whip, so I'll only get them once in a while now. And when I do get them, it's more of a real treat. But you can slash calories by using sugar-free syrup and skipping the whip.
  • VeggieMelissa
    VeggieMelissa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just tried out a soy americano misto with 1 pump sugar free vanilla..... cheaper than a vanilla latte and way more tasty! Plus less cals?