Me, size 4?!?! (pic!)

Options
ahadj
ahadj Posts: 257 Member
So I went shopping today and saw a cute skirt for work. I grabbed the size 8 (my size) along with the size 6, just to see how close I was to the next size down. Put on the 8 and it was HUGE. Put on the "6", and it fit juuust right. Then I looked down at the tag.... I had picked up the 4 by accident! There I was, standing in the dressing room in a size 4... for the first time ever. I just had to take a pic:

2411hki.jpg

I know that the skirt must run a little big since I'm probably still an 8 (or a tight 6 at best)... but I was ecstatic!!!

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    LOVE that outfit sexy mama!!!! What store were you at? It's the whole "sexy secretary" look. I love it!
  • crazywheaten
    Options
    You have the change the IMG to img in order for the pic to show up. :)
  • janicesue1126
    janicesue1126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How exciting is that!!!!!! That is awesome.
  • ahadj
    Options
    LOVE that outfit sexy mama!!!! What store were you at? It's the whole "sexy secretary" look. I love it!

Thanks!!! It's actually at Filene's Basement. I'd much rather splurge on fun clothes than work clothes, so for work I always try to find stuff that's discounted.
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    Okay!! I would be freaking out!! Did you scream? Did people come knocking on the door to see if you were okay?! Did you dance! Cause you should defiantely DANCE & SCREAM!! You look hot!!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great. Cute skirt!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!!!!! U look great
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    pretty!
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! :) Thanks for being such an inspiration!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!!! wow can anything feel any better!? Congrats and great job on the awsome work!
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    What a cute outfit! :) congrats.
  • ahadj
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your kind words!!!! I am wearing the outfit at work right now, looks even better with a pair of heels ;). I am going back to my parents' house this weekend, where I always tend to binge, so I am going to send all these responses to myself in an email and look over them when I feel like slipping back into old habits! (Lame?... maybe.... but hey, whatever works, right...)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!