post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    12191929_934706313276966_7373648805619929718_n.jpg?oh=25dbbc3267ef6e45ef95488cd6009380&oe=56D0180D
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I took this picture of the sun setting tonight ..... seems I have a guest in the picture too!!! :joy:

40nubhbc35xa.png
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    I took this picture of the sun setting tonight ..... seems I have a guest in the picture too!!! :joy:

40nubhbc35xa.png

thats a lovely picture
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

40nubhbc35xa.png

thats a lovely picture

Thanks you :heart: I do love sceneries.. And other beautiful things!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm planning to get this bed/couch for my new apartment (or similar style). It's a freestanding Murphy bed counterbalanced by a couch for small spaces. I've been waiting a year to find a new place.

8yi4hkq3r5ye.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I just want to ask for your thoughts and Prayers for the Victims and their families of the terrible shooting spree that happened on my street on Saturday in Colorado Springs. I am so Thankful that circumstances that morning prevented me from my normal schedule and most likely saved me and my family from possibly being additional victims of this horrible event! By the Grace of God many were spared that day from this horrible person who so casually walked through our neighborhood shooting whomever he came in contact with. My heart is broken for those who were lost. Please take a moment to remember all who are Victims to the senseless evil things that Men (Humans) do! Thank You! God Bless! <3
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Time to watch the walking dead
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I just want to ask for your thoughts and Prayers for the Victims and their families of the terrible shooting spree that happened on my street on Saturday in Colorado Springs. I am so Thankful that circumstances that morning prevented me from my normal schedule and most likely saved me and my family from possibly being additional victims of this horrible event! By the Grace of God many were spared that day from this horrible person who so casually walked through our neighborhood shooting whomever he came in contact with. My heart is broken for those who were lost. Please take a moment to remember all who are Victims to the senseless evil things that Men (Humans) do! Thank You! God Bless! <3

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected. Thanks be to Him that you and your family are safe. <3
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    vvzUpeo.gif
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    vvzUpeo.gif

That's my kinda fooootball
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected. Thanks be to Him that you and your family are safe. <3

^^Mine Also
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »

Mine as well.
  • ForTheLoveOfHiking
    Options
    xmna3gt758d1.jpeg
  • ForTheLoveOfHiking
    Options
    vvzUpeo.gif

Nice!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Fresh made beer brats

u4aocyfgm5zg.jpg
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    reavt9eh6ak3.jpg
  • Tigg_er
    Options
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    ilf9pfh2z9sd.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prays with you sweetheart
This discussion has been closed.