hellokatee
hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
PART_1307669560248.jpg

43 calories?!?!?! Screw you, Snickers! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• mags3333
    mags3333 Posts: 10
    Options
    ....annnnd, you can't eat just one of those! It's like licking a steak!

You might as well eat the whole regular sized bar and get it out of your system! Jeez. I had no idea. :noway:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    No kidding! That fact will squash a chocolate craving fast!
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    farfalledibaciodinotte Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    holy crap... in one of those???
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    HA HA HA. I totally know how you feel. We have hershey kisses in the office and Ill sneak one and then later enter it on MFP for 50 calories - so not worth it. RESIT. lol :)
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite games at the gym is "How long do I have to do ____ to work off the calories from _____?" Totally changes your perception of food! lol. I figured out that it took 15 mins of really busting my butt on the elliptical to burn off one taco bell taco.... no thanks!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    not a choc fan so. Im good!
  • BrownSkiN24
    BrownSkiN24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What?!! That little snicker is worth 43 calories... LMBO
  • connamiragna
    Options
    You can have a cup of strawberry halves for about 50, that's a good alternative snack.
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    that's a lot... but i use them to satisfy those dang TOM cravings lol i'd spare 43 calories to not be a b**** to everyone around me because i'm craving sweets lol
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    ....annnnd, you can't eat just one of those! It's like licking a steak!

You might as well eat the whole regular sized bar and get it out of your system! Jeez. I had no idea. :noway:

So true!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG, I've been logging those as 55 calories. My boss keeps them on his desk. I have two every once in a while for a chocolate craving.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    lol... definitely NOT worth it!!!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    that's a lot... but i use them to satisfy those dang TOM cravings lol i'd spare 43 calories to not be a b**** to everyone around me because i'm craving sweets lol

I would do that but for the fact that you have to buy a whole bag of them.:laugh:
  • nthnglsts
    nthnglsts Posts: 7
    Options
    Had no idea! So that's how I got here! LOL! I used to eat handfuls of those and kisses! OMG! :laugh:7808045.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Lol!!!! Sooo not worth it!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am guessing we need to log calories to just look at it.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    does this remind anybody else of that south park episode with the dog whisperer? ...no?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Totally not worth the calories! So many more satisfying snacks to have. And if I'm going to have some chocolate, I'm going to splurge and eat the 350 calorie chocolate bar instead. :laugh:
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    i had a blueberry cake munchkin from dunkn donuts today at my daughters kindergarten graduation.......60 calories! BOO!:huh:
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I threw that crap out! I would rather have a Skinny Cow Truffle bar for 100 calories! Much more satisfying! It won't leave me wanting ten more! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:grumble: