Shopping List App?

Options
Curious - do you guys use a shopping list app to help save money and meet your goals?

Replies

• eugenia94102
    eugenia94102 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I use "myshopi" for convenience.
  • tcaley4
    tcaley4 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    If you are on an iPhone, I use ShopShop. It is also installed on wife's phone and we can share lists. Also has the ability to create multiple lists, like one for Kroger, Walmart, or Lowes.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I don't use one for saving money (though you now have my attention!), but our family organizer app allows us to make multiple lists and it updates in real-time. Amazingly handy when I'm at the store and my wife realizes she forgot to add something.

ETA: The name might help. Cozi.com. Web & app interfaces.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    No app, just a magnetic note pad (that I got for free, actually) on the side of my fridge. Meal planning and sticking to my list helps me stick to my budget though, and has helped me put more in my rainy day fund :)
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I use Google Docs to make and share the grocery list with my husband. We can both update it when we notice something is out or want something and we can both view/edit it at the grocery store while we're shopping.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I use Grocery IQ.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I had a couple, but I didn't use them. I'd still jot stuff down. Jotting is just faster than finding the iPad/phone and opening the app and all that.

Publix has little envelopes with all the sections listed and many individual items, as well as lines to write stuff on. You can put your coupons in it and take it on in. Those envelopes are the whole reason I started shopping there, lol. Very handy! :)

I grab one when I leave and hang it on the fridge. If I need extra room, there is always the back of the envelope.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I use GroceryKing on Android for organization and to get an estimation of my total bill.

I downloaded apps for HEB, Kroger, and Wal Mart to help save money.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I use GroceryIQ on my phone.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I use grocery pal, for ios.

It has coupons and specials for stores in your area that you can pin to a grocery list created for that store, and if enough time passes the list will update to let you know the coupon expired.

Creating and managing lists and adding items is very intuitive.

I also like that it has the ability to arrange the categories in your lists according to the store layout. Making shopping and checking things off a breeze.

It's a really user friendly app with many features and isn't invasive, it's among my favorite and most used apps.