It's not huge but...

Options
I have lost 15 lbs since March, 5 in the past 2 weeks. My goal is to run in the Warrior Dash in September. I would REALLY like to get down to 175 by then. I didn't think it was a realistic goal however looking at the success stories I think I can do it! So here's what I'm doing:
The C25K program, I'm on week 5
I'm in a few Free Fitness Groups
Jillians 30 Day Shred
And I'm replacing one meal a day with Shakeology, which is FABULOUS and has really helped me the past 2 weeks!!
I look forward to the day I can post me before and after pics! I want to dress up as Zena Warrior Princess for the Warrior Dash! I could totally work that outift when I'm skinny!!! LOL So wish me luck!

PS...if you want more info on Shakeology you can message me :)

Replies

• michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Let me know how Shakeology works out for you--as soon as I get down 2 more lbs. I'm rewarding myself with the cleanse packet to try to push into the 150's!
  • emmagallagher12345
    Options
    can you please help im new and i cant get my ticker to work
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    Are you copying the whole url? If you miss even one little bit it wont work.
    can you please help im new and i cant get my ticker to work
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    I'll let you know! I love it so far! I've had a lot more energy and I havent been craving anything. I'm a big sugar eater and seriously in 2 and a half weeks the ONLY sugar I've had was 10 sour patch kids. That's it! I'd really pretty shocked lol. I hope it keeps going this way, cause if i does I'll be a coach for sure! :)
    I'll friend you, if you want to keep tabs on my progress. then you can message me if you have any questions :)
    I have lost 15 lbs since March, 5 in the past 2 weeks. My goal is to run in the Warrior Dash in September. I would REALLY like to get down to 175 by then. I didn't think it was a realistic goal however looking at the success stories I think I can do it! So here's what I'm doing:
    The C25K program, I'm on week 5
    I'm in a few Free Fitness Groups
    Jillians 30 Day Shred
    And I'm replacing one meal a day with Shakeology, which is FABULOUS and has really helped me the past 2 weeks!!
    I look forward to the day I can post me before and after pics! I want to dress up as Zena Warrior Princess for the Warrior Dash! I could totally work that outift when I'm skinny!!! LOL So wish me luck!

PS...if you want more info on Shakeology you can message me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!