new and need support!

Options
I am tired of being the big girl! im 5'7 I weigh 210 lbs, almost the weight I was when I went into labor with my son. I was down to 185 and then was diagnosed with depression, since then ive gained it all back! I stopped taking my medicine, and I started my weight loss journey today! I am counting calories, watching portion sizes , eating healthy, drinking only water, and going to the gym atleast 3+ times a week. I really want to do this! I need support from others because I give up easily, and start losing my motivation.

Thanks for your time!
Feel free to add me :) id love to hear any advice you guys have!

Replies

• vinsmomma26
    vinsmomma26 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that the medicine I was on was prozac
  • GCLauren
    GCLauren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try getting a friend to do a 30 day challenge with you! I'm about 3/4 of the way through one with a friend and I never would have finished it had we not been pushing each other :) There are tons on Pinterest.
    Or set small goals for yourself. Like lose 5 pounds and treat yourself with something (Ideally not a fatty edible treat haha but something like a new shirt or put money into a savings account to get you on a vacation somewhere where you can rock a bathing suit when you've reached your goal!
  • Tracy2162
    Tracy2162 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've lost 83lbs and wanting to lose 25 more. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jeanlund1964
    jeanlund1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! I'll be your friend.
  • vinsmomma26
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck on your journey :)
  • vinsmomma26
    Options
    I would love to do that, but I dont have any friends around my area..my workout buddy is my four year old lol thats a good idea, ill have to keep that in mind!