earphones?

Okay, so i love going for walks and sometimes jogs/sprints. But I have small ears and they get irritated easily by a lot of earphones, does anyone have any ideas on what to get?

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    I use Skull Candy ear buds. Not sure if they would work for you, but they do come with 3 different sizes.
  • JCubbins
    JCubbins Posts: 92
    I use Skull Candy ear buds. Not sure if they would work for you, but they do come with 3 different sizes.

Same here. They are awesome :)
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    My sunglasses and mp3 player are all built in one - Oakley Thump. What's nice is that I don't have to put the ear pieces directly into my ears, they can be placed above, below, forward, back, just outside of the ear canal. They are on adjustable arms.
    Just a thought.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    I can't stand to have ANYTHING in my ears, so I use the cheap old fashioned kind that sit over my ears instead of in them. Then when I ruin them I don't feel badly about it either.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Jaybird Gear bluetooth headphones.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    I'd suggest a set that hooks over your ears instead of going in them. That way, they're less likely to fall off and less likely to irritate you. I've seen some pretty good sets out there, recently.
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    bump
  • ollyollyolly
    ollyollyolly Posts: 13 Member
    Hi there, l used to have the same problem - small ears - and the normal ipod headphones would just fall out when jogging. Definitely try the earbud ones that come in different sizes. They havent fallen out yet.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    My sunglasses and mp3 player are all built in one - Oakley Thump. What's nice is that I don't have to put the ear pieces directly into my ears, they can be placed above, below, forward, back, just outside of the ear canal. They are on adjustable arms.
    Just a thought.

I just looked those up and they are awesome! I just wish they had more storage space for how much it costs.

I also can't stand earbuds, I use earphones with hooks over the ears. Like this
    Convenient-Ear-Hook-Headphones-for-Longer-Music-Listening.jpg
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Skull candy.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Just a thought.

That is probably one of the neatest things I have heard of!! LOL
  • 1nsands
    1nsands Posts: 27
    Sony has some that actually go over your head, and rest... sort of... in your ear. Since they don't rely on the fit in your ear to keep them there, they do not hurt. The band that goes over your head is super flexible... and actually, they are pretty comfortable to wear. I usually just blast the music out of the speakers in the ear buds and wear them around my neck, or tied to a camelpack or something. I don't like walking outside and having my hearing interfered with by music, but still need the music. I want to be able to hear what's going on around me. Anyway, the sony ones are super cheap, like less than $10 a pair.