work overload

Options
I went over my calories today. And Im so mad at myself. So I have made myself work out for almost two hours tonight. I think I so put an overload on myself, but Im just so upset at myself. Just needed to get that out.:explode: :sick:

Replies

• sidneyrose
    Options
    I went over my calories today. And Im so mad at myself. So I have made myself work out for almost two hours tonight. I think I so put an overload on myself, but Im just so upset at myself. Just needed to get that out.:explode: :sick:
  • michelleisfit
    michelleisfit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! We all have days like that. Remember that tomorrow is a new day with new food and exercise choices to make. Remember that one day won't mess everything up. Stay positive!!!!
  • penny38_1999
    penny38_1999 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Sidney
    I did the very same thing on Tuesday nite, i was so mad at myself on Wednesday that i said i would work out and walk an extra 30 mins on the treadmill that night i got home, and i walked that morning also. That was punishment for me, because i have all i can do is walk to begin with. I did it and I felt so good afterwards that i said i would be super that day and nite, which was last night. I feel so good today i did so well last night, that today should be good day today and tonight. So I agree with you about how you feel, but you did the right thing and helped yourself deal with it. But like someone said dont beat yourself up over it, just we have to learn from it, and move on, its never to late, keep on trying. WE CAN ALL DO THIS!!!: TURN THIS:mad: TO THIS:wink:
  • sidneyrose
    Options
    thank you so much. gald im not the only one