Time to change!

Options
Hi, my name is Claire, all my life I have struggle with being unhappy with my weight! I've been gym and dieted but I've never found anything I can stick to!
As Christmas is coming up and I am going to Tenerife in January I am determined to shift a stone and be happy and comfortable over the festive holidays!!!
Please feel free to add me!!! I need all the support I can get!!! Xoxoxox

Replies

• Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You can do it!
    I don't like the gym. I workout at home sometimes twice a day if I have the time. With a bunch of workout dvds to choose from it helps to mix things up and keep it interesting.
  • truckersgirl102411
    Options
    Good for you, you've got this! I don't go to the gym, I don't like it. I workout at home. But I have a hard time sticking to working out.
  • Cl4ir3xxx
    Cl4ir3xxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I always feel like if I work out at home I find myself sat on sofa after 10 mins! Where as at the gym you feel the pressure to stay and work hard especially in group classes.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have two personal trainers at home aka my little boys....... They shout from the couch "lift your leg higher!!" "you not punching hard enough" "bend lower!" :p Must say as much as it is annoying it keeps me going!