Accountability buddy!

Options
In need of buddies!!! I want to loose about 15 pounds by Christmas!
Please feel free to add & message me! I need support and il try my best to support you guys to!!!

Replies

• erinjack231
    erinjack231 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cl4ir3xxx wrote: »
    In need of buddies!!! I want to loose about 15 pounds by Christmas!
    Please feel free to add & message me! I need support and il try my best to support you guys to!!!

That's a lot is weight for so little tone. That might set you up for failure. You have to be careful not to overdue it because you.might crash and burn or make you disappointed if you don't. And then you.might quit . I'm not trying to sound rude but I know from experience you have to be careful for setting really high goals . But I hope you do do it. I'm rooting for you. Good luck and GoD Bless.
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in accountability. I too want to shift weight before Christmas, about 10 pounds if possible! I'm going to Dubai a week after Christmas to see my boyfriend and want to look hot when he sees me as it will have been 3 months since he last saw me! :)
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. I was doing great but a bad October really set me back.
  • mmurfey
    mmurfey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll join you with that 15lbs by Christmas!
  • marflpv
    marflpv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would like to lose about 5-7lb before Christmas too. I had a lot of success with MyFitnessPal last time. But it is really hard to stick to the calories this time. Would really like to have some friends for accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend and let's support each other.
  • missgrandview
    missgrandview Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started with MFP and would want to loose around 10-15 pounds before Christmas. I do tend to be very good at first but loose motivation quickly. I'd love to have a buddy to keep me on track :)