Feel free to add me!

Options
Hey all, my name is Lea and I'm looking for people with similar goals to join me on my journey (back) to fitness!

My biggest problem has always been binge-eating. I've done it since I was a kid and it's not an easy habit to kick (as I'm sure some of you know).

I love being active and I'm learning to embrace a healthier lifestyle, so if anyone has similar goals or interests, feel free to add me here :)

I look forward to getting to know you guys better!

(obligatory "before" picture, 5'7", 205(ish)5iowqztsteod.jpg
pounds)

Replies

• Waheedfully
    Waheedfully Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • michelleann00
    michelleann00 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for an accountability partner. You in???
  • leuhh_mcc
    leuhh_mcc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @michelleann00 I'm in! :)
  • panzerm187
    panzerm187 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to do the same I've been on the app for awhile but just starting to want to add people so feel free to add me I'm not sure how to yet lol. Over the last year I have lost 92lbs looking to lose a little more and just get more fit
  • AshBandicoot_
    AshBandicoot_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for a while but I just started using the community feature! I added you :)
  • snellja
    snellja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and need an accountibilibuddy (sp). How do I get one?
  • Lillaneyblonde
    Lillaneyblonde Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I have no clue what im doing. I need to lose 20-30lbs by May 1st 2016. I am getting married.
    I had 2 babies in 2 years, both c-sections. So I need to get rid of that little bit. I am currently using Garcinia Cambogia and Raspberry Keystones with green tea.
    I also have nerve damage in my righr leg and arm (CRPS/RSD) so exercising is very challenging as it sends me into a flare up for days.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like