5'7" 140-142lbs Looking for support network

Options
Looking to lose around 15lbs, 20 at the most. Anyone have similar goals? I run, have two young children. I am also a single mom. My time is limited, but fitness is important to me. I want to focus on eating healthy, and becoming more fit. If the weight doesn't come off, but I look better naked and my clothes fit better, then hell yes, I will take it. I am not a vegetarian, not vegan, don't eat a lot of meat, and feel great when I eat meat in moderation. I feel guilty when a meal doesn't include veggies. I want to build a support network on here. Looking for friends to support me, and friends I can support.

Replies

• Mikele17
    Mikele17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20-30 lbs.
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    you currently weight 140 or you want to weight 140?
    Im 5'7, have two young children, I run... I just weigh 190 lol, slightly more than you :smiley:

Feel free to add me... My goal weight is ur current weight...
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LernRach wrote: »
    Im 5'7, have two young children, I run... I just weigh 190 lol, slightly more than you :smiley:

I am 5foot 7 and weigh 190 as well. My goal weight is 170.
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    LernRach wrote: »

I am 5foot 7 and weigh 190 as well. My goal weight is 170.

lets be friends.... my first goal is 172 (pre preg weight)
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    140 for 5"7" is tiny if you already weigh 140. I got down to 160 before and I am 5"7" and people told me I looked way too thin. My face was sunken in.