new to the site

AngelaMackenzie
AngelaMackenzie Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I am wondering if there is any way to have the fact that I am breast feeding calculated into my daily log on this website or do I just have to monitor it myself

Replies

• I am wondering if there is any way to have the fact that I am breast feeding calculated into my daily log on this website or do I just have to monitor it myself
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I am wondering if there is any way to have the fact that I am breast feeding calculated into my daily log on this website or do I just have to monitor it myself
    Hi..welcome:flowerforyou:

Tell ya what if you start a new thread and title it breast feeding calculating or something along that line, I bet you'll get the responses you're looking for in regards to how many cals and such you burn while breast feeding if that's something you're looking for info on

....There's also a wonderful stay at home mom thread that some awesome members have started and chat up a storm in there with tips and humor in making it through!:wink::flowerforyou:

Regarding MFP having something special on breastfeeding, I think monitering it yourself might be the way to go, I've never seen a feature and actually didn't know one even existed on other sites.

Good to have you here:flowerforyou: :happy:

FC:heart:
This discussion has been closed.