Restarted my journey. Anyone wanna join me?

Options
I'm going to try, once again, to be successful and lose this weight once and for all. I have 158 lbs. to lose and I need help and motivation from people who understand the struggle. Good luck to everyone who is also on this difficult journey.

Replies

• livelifenow
    livelifenow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I am restarting my journey too. I have 100+ pounds to lose. I could use the support too.
  • teresa_teigue
    teresa_teigue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would really enjoy the company.
  • firewood2014
    firewood2014 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sounds good - send me an invite and I will join you on your journey!
  • Lisawyer96
    Lisawyer96 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Teresa - I would also love to join you. You know the old saying you can't knock someone for trying. I too want to lose 100+ and have been overweight most of my life so fully understand.
  • mmurfey
    mmurfey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will support you! (oh, and I need support too - fell off the wagon...)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck!
  • Dee_Prime
    Dee_Prime Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I'm trying yet again to lose 80 lbs.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I still have about 70 lb to go, but I've lost 120 lb already. My diary is open for anyone to sniff around. I've had a not-so-good summer and am looking to get back to work.
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, my diary is open
  • brewer4657
    brewer4657 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 45 pounds to lose
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I also am getting started....again... I too have 150 lbs to lose
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as of yesterday too!
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too! I'm restarting also. I have 80lbs to lose.
  • redbeard
    redbeard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Can a guy join in the club? I did this a few years ago, lost a little weight (I've got over 100 to lose) but my other goal at the time was eating better to run a half marathon. I managed to pull that off. Okay, I walked more than ran, but I made it to the finish line.

Funny thing is, I accomplished that goal and felt good about myself but then totally lost site of my marathon goal, which was to lose the weight I needed to lose.

Now, I'm back to lose the weight I need... and to get back in some sort of shape....

• Brumanatious
    Brumanatious Posts: 9 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE! ❤️
    I have re-started my journey many times, and I can tell you that what really matters is that if you fall down seven times, you get up eight times!
    I started my journey at **314 pounds*** about eight years ago and have lost 115 pounds to-date (and that has come on a yo-yo basis). I am 31 years old, a mother of two, and wife of a military man (USN).
    I discovered FitnessPal about 52 pounds ago at a time when I was stuck and frustrated... I felt hopeless... This has been the most AMAZING tool, and I LOVE this community!!!

KEEP AT IT!!!

Feel free to add me, I post progress, ideas, and encouragement when I can.

I believe in you!!!!!!!! ❤️

I'm going to try, once again, to be successful and lose this weight once and for all. I have 158 lbs. to lose and I need help and motivation from people who understand the struggle. Good luck to everyone who is also on this difficult journey.

• taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm restarting again and again, lol! Have about 60 lbs. to lose.
  • villiers13
    villiers13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need to lose 70 pounds...ugh...
  • joegibbs2112
    joegibbs2112 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. After finally being disgusted with all the pop-up ads I decided to upgrade to the Premium @ $50 a yr.
    Works a lot faster so far. I am restarting my plan. Need to lose 25 lbs and lower sodium and sugar. We had a health fair at work and my results were not good. My LDL (bad cholesterol) was 122 which was OK but my HDL (good chol ) was 29 not so good ( above 40 is good) body fat was 34.5. So I appreciate any encouragement as I will help encourage too ! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • beth1646
    beth1646 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join in? 70 lbs to lose.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! Feel free to add me :)