Newby!

Options
Hi, my name is Sabine and I saw this site online and thought it looked like a friendly, fun way to help shift those few annoying extra pounds!!! And it helps to get tips and advice from people who want the same thing! :)

Replies

• BeachGirl6871
    BeachGirl6871 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I'm new too this week and I am really liking this site! The new weight loss friends are really nice and helpful! Good luck to you!
  • Gewie
    Gewie Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there, I'm pretty new too. Feel free to add me if you want anything, or just a bit of mutual support :)
  • hanaspursfan
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too! I just signed up yesterday! I am hoping to lose a few pounds and then stay on here to keep a track of my diet/exercise regime! It said yesterday that I needed to eat an extra 780 calories, because of all the exercise I did, but I find that a bit scary - plus I couldn't eat that much! I have been dieting for a month now, so get full quite quickly! I might break a rule today though, am going out for a meal for the first time in weeks, so may just enjoy myself, then back on track tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Hannah
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Fellow dog lover by the looks of it :happy: Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Agneseens27
    Options
    Hey,
    Joined thanks to my sister and I'm all positive about this! Much more easier and rewarding to do this with other lovely people! Good luck to you all:) x