Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HELLO!!!

blahblahjah
blahblahjah Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
This is my first day - sooo far so good!
If anyone has any tips, let me know :wink:

Replies

• This is my first day - sooo far so good!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    welcome.gif

Great to have you here!:flowerforyou:
  • THANKS! :happy:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    who know all the little things really add up.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • HI, Welcome, I just joined this site this week and before this I was on sparkpeople which is similar. This site is soo much better and so great!!! I cant believe all the foods they have in their database. Good luck and enjoy
  • Welcome!!! This is also my first day! I used MFP last year and lost 10lbs I love how easy it is to keep track of my daily food habits and the awesome support system!!! I tend to do better M-F then the weekend so my goal this time is to log on everyday!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member

Welcome, so good to have you with us. It is a wonderful site.

Pat :flowerforyou:
  • welcome.gif

This is a GREAT site! Glad you are here!

Holly
  • THANKS! It's so lovely to hear from you all! I really feel very welcome...
    I'll most definitely keep you all posted on my developments - I hope I can share your journey also...

Thank you for the warm reception,
    much :heart:
This discussion has been closed.