Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• panzerm187
    panzerm187 Posts: 18 Member
    Just starting to use the community on MFP so could use some friends on here! Good luck
  • Mikele17
    Mikele17 Posts: 22 Member
    I am not new to MFP but Im serious about reaching my goals? I am seeking some friends to motivate and help motivate me along the way.
  • chesbuttbuster
    chesbuttbuster Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there. Ready to change my life and thanks for the welcoming friends. :) Lets do the damn thang!!!!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added you all! B)
  • CharlotteALC93
    CharlotteALC93 Posts: 47 Member
    Im 5'8" and have around 4 stone to lose, ive lost 9lbs so far and don't really work out but I do walking, ill slowly build up to running when im feeling ready. If anyones similar or just wants to be friends feel free to add me. Im on every day, I blog regularly just get out my feelings.
  • SuziDrennen
    SuziDrennen Posts: 4 Member
    Add me. I need more active friends and motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added!
  • retailwizard1
    retailwizard1 Posts: 84 Member
    Me me me :)
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jessthemess93
    jessthemess93 Posts: 3 Member
    Everyone add me, please
  • Dredgen
    Dredgen Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for friends for support and motivation :) feel free to add me.
  • sharonr2424
    sharonr2424 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me also :)
  • ldrzewiecki
    ldrzewiecki Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi everyone, I'm starting my plan hoping to lose 100 lbs or more would love the support. Also would love to find out info on low calorie fa and snack ideas.Please add would love support.
  • sarahbethfallon
    sarahbethfallon Posts: 10 Member
    Motivation buddy out there?
  • I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you!

• I'm looking for friends for motivation!!!
  • cwtaylor5
    cwtaylor5 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to add and be added to a network of folks with like minded fitness goals. Plus, I need new recipe good ideas! Thanks!
  • mikene12
    mikene12 Posts: 184 Member
    Add away!
  • cgotlooks
    cgotlooks Posts: 1 Member
    Sup dude I'm new on here and need new friends so feel free to add me !!
  • jtwakes
    jtwakes Posts: 607 Member
    I'm on 85 days in a row logging and love chatting with and motivating people! We got this:) anyone who's commit ed to rocking this send me a message or friend request