My friend wants to bake Christmas cookies...

Options
kjllose
kjllose Posts: 948 Member
and I would love to do it but I just know I will want to eat them. I've had enough of a gain as it is so what can I do to make cookies with her and not hurt her feelings but not eat the cookies? Any suggestions? Any light cookie recipes hiding out anywhere that anyone would like to share? Thanks:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    and I would love to do it but I just know I will want to eat them. I've had enough of a gain as it is so what can I do to make cookies with her and not hurt her feelings but not eat the cookies? Any suggestions? Any light cookie recipes hiding out anywhere that anyone would like to share? Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Drink a LOT of water before you start. Brush your teeth and bring peppermint gum. This keeps me from taste testing the food as I bake or cook.

I dont have any lowfat recipes. I would rather eat one really good cookie, than 3 'eh' cookies!!

Good luck and have fun!
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I always bake cookies but I eat my one cookie right as they come out of the oven so it's gooey-er and slightly more sickly sweet that way I don't crave more than one :laugh:
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Bake away and give them to your neighbors. I do a huge Christmas cookie exchange every year and I never keep my part of the cookies. I either share my portion or send them to work with my husband.