21 Day Fix VS Insanity

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Jen. I just have a question, and curious to see what your opinions are. I am currently on week 8 of T25. I am running out of time to decide on my next work out videos. I am down 15lbs in 8 weeks. I only have 2 more weeks left. I was looking in to Insanity Max, which is a 30 minute video, and also 21 Day Fix, which is also a 30 minute video. Are any of you familiar with these videos? And, which videos do you think are more effective with weight loss?? TIA

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Insanity MAX.......at least that's my 2 cents. You're already used to the instructor and his style. Just beware that Focus T25 is child's play compared to Insanity MAX.
  • ba502
    ba502 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Insanity Max 30.
  • jenf0413
    jenf0413 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you for your input!!!! :)
  • chrisarmitage1980
    Options
    Find an insanity Live class..... I teach Insanity and if you like that kind of thing then the class is the way forward.... Classes vary from 50mins down to 30mins but you get the whole INSANITY experience with like minded people.... And you'll get pushed like never before
  • stircrzy
    stircrzy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    21 DFX is great, but if you have done 8 weeks of T25 you are probably past it. I agree Insanity would be a better choice for your fitness level
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    If you loke 30 minutes then i would say p90x3. My personal favorite is body beast but also enjoyed clx and pretty much all p90xs.

My issue with the insanity series is its too much cardio and it will blast the same muscles daily which can increase your chances of injury.
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet but there's also T25 Gamma.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Insanity, Insanity Max 30. Both of them are amazeballs. Insanity Max 30 is great for 30 minutes and including 2 minute cooldown, great way to burn calories and get stronger in less time. Done 2 rounds of it now and lost 15 pounds.

The original Insanity I lost 10 pounds and lost body fat too but that one avg run time is 40-62 minutes. The 62 minutes or so, comes in month 2.

Id say IMAX30 is better. Also if you like shorter time, like someone above suggested P90x3 has some amazing stuff going on. And also check out free workout videos on youtube and save them in your bookmarks, Ive gotten some good workouts from there, like from BodyRock, Millionaire Hoy, Jessica Smith, and many various types. :) Hope this helps!
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    My fave is insanity. The max 30 hurts my hips and low back. Possibly because I won't quit. 21df would be too easy for you but if you need help with portion sizes I would recommend it. I love body beast as well but on day I don't want to work out I always fall back on insanity. Love it!! I am usually an outside workout type but this soggy, windy November weather makes me stay in. Have just finished week one and will Prob continue again. Enjoy whatever you choose!
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 2 of the original insanity programme. Hoping for a quick fat burner programme and this certainly ticks that box!! Getting much fitter than at the start and loving doing these workouts.

From next week I'm going to continue these and add on some weight training as well as this is very cardio and leg focussed.