Just remiding myself why I'm here...

Options
sara_bear84
sara_bear84 Posts: 65 Member
Had a bad couple of weeks recently foodwise so I thought I'd upload a couple of pics to remind myself why I can't give up.

The first pic is me March 2010 at my heaviest weight 238lb.

I started myfitnesspal in Jan 2011 at 224lb

The second pic is a year later at the same event at 206lb.

I am currently at 196lb but I had a gain of 2lb last week and this week isn't going to be much better. I am back on track as of Wednesday but just needed to reaffirm why I'm here and still NEED to be here

P1000072.jpg

176876_10150164777230407_684795406_8192602_7931196_o.jpg

This is the first time I have tried to add photos so I hope it works!

Replies

• SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! We all fall off the wagon- but you've come so far! Don't stop now :)
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    WOW! What a difference 28lbs has made - you look fabulous - good to remind yourself - I have to take stock regularly too! You look amazing - keep up the good work :) xxx
  • greekmom73
    Options
    Hang in there and keep up the good work!
    Celebrate the 40+ lb loss you already have.
    I also started in the 230's and I just remind myself everyday "A loss is a loss, no matter how small".
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Great pics. You look awesome. Sometimes slipping can make us realize what we do/don't want... keep on track. Best of Luck:bigsmile:
  • traymast
    traymast Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome way to keep yourself motivated...you are doing AWESOME! You look GREAT!
    :smile:
  • Kissingbird
    Options
    Good job, you look wonderful!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work! your beautiful! remember this is a journey not a destination : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!