im a newby!!! think i need some friends on here!! lol

Options
i need motivation im so usless at doing this, i love food so much n find it hard to take the healthier option. I really love this web site its amazing! i dont just eat what ever anymore i actually think about the things im sticking down my throat! lol which is a start, i think....i dont want to keep living my life unhealthily like this its time to change, to get fit, to get healthy....join me on my journey :bigsmile:

Replies

• Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been keeping track of what I've been eating since April, and I've definitely seen a difference in my eating habits. The first month was difficult. I was so used to just shoving food in my mouth without thinking about it. Now, 2 months later, I'm consciously thinking about what I am eating, and the snacking 20 times between meals have greatly decreased! Good luck on your journey!!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck. It is about making better choices:wink:
  • trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yousound just liek me a month ago. Downloading MFP to my blackberry was the best decision I ever made. Freind me if you like and we can help each other.
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I found that as soon as I had the MFP app on my phone and was brutally honest about what I was eating, it was quite easy to see how many "pointless" calories I was consuming - biscuit fiend!!! I had no idea how many I was eating, or how much was in each one, until I was using the app and it's made a difference to my eating habits in the 2 weeks I've been here.

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • psychocrusher
    psychocrusher Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello to MFP...

I think you will like what you've started. It's a great way to watch what you eat and drink and then to scrutinise it later (feeling slightly guilt about what you did eat) and then change things for the better, and along with the phone app its very easy to maintain your updates.

The forum is an excellent place to keep checking for tips and hints, and the "success stories" are so motivational it's superb.

Good luck and please feel free to add me as a "friend"...

M....