Lacking enthusiasm : (

Options
So up until this point I've lost 50 lbs and would like to lose another 15-30 lbs more. I've been doing good up until last week- all my enthusiasm and hard work is going right out the window. I've been kinda working out, kinda tracking calories and kinda eating anything covered in chocolate. At this rate I'll be right back at where I started which I do not want to because it wasn't easy to lose the 50 lbs. I hope someone here will have something to say that'll put me back on track. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Athrinn
    Athrinn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Losing 50lbs is impressive. If you were able to do that, you can do this!
    Think about why you want to lose it and how much you'll thank yourself in the future for getting back on track today, even if you started slacking a bit.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You could take a maintenance break and then jump back on board. Just don't stop logging.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    @arditarose, you beat me to it. :)

@hbwh you have came so far and done so well, you may just need a maintenance break.
    Or you may just need a big cheer and us to say ' you can do this'.

You can, change up your work out, find some new recipes, celebrate your 50 lb loss by doing something special.

Sometimes we just need to take our minds out of the weight loss focus. Do it for a day or do it for 2 weeks, do it for 2 months. Reassess your goal. Just remember to come back for those last few pounds.

Cheers, h.
  • kattyjamesmfp
    kattyjamesmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Why not lose all the weight you want to lose. You have gone so far, and you are already quite close to your goal. Set a precise ultimate goal weight and set monthly goals. Go until the end of your weight-loss path and reach your goal weight.
  • hbwh
    hbwh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Thanks for the encouragement! I did okay today. I guess I have to take it one day at a time. Tomorrow is another day :)
    Thanks