hi i'm almost 40 my body is not cooperating

Options
Hello everyone I need to stop worrying about aging and start getting back in shape!

Replies

• luv2eat2013
    luv2eat2013 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Health def a factor! Styling and profiling is cute but energy and stamina best. I'm feeling it just hitting the 50 club.
  • ariguerrerobonilla1304
    Options
    Hey! I've met great and wonderful women at their 40's and disgusting "pretty chicks" at their 20, even 30's! Embrace yourself and forget labels, do the best for you: exercise, wine, fitness... Whatever makes you happy! That's the sex appeal!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    concentrate on the getting in shape and all will fall into place. 44 and i really dont feel old.
    at bootcamp i showed some of the young ladies how to sprint. i was well impressed with myself. ex couch potato and all.
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    ageing? 40? hahhaa! (55 and getting younger all the time!)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm 60, hon. As you get older, smile more--it covers alot of defects. Also, using MFP for 3 years, I've improved my looks, especially posture, arms, legs, butt--the list goes on. I watch my macros and that makes a big difference.
  • jriestra90
    jriestra90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 40 and body dont want cooperate :(
  • xcantore
    xcantore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I understand how ur body can be frustrating at times and stubbornly not losing weight. Mine does that too. Feel free to add me as a friend☺
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    When you reach 67 you MAKE your body co-operate ;)
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Age is just a poor excuse. Get started, start slowly but get moving. Sitting around complaining that your 40 year old body won't cooperate is just an excuse for complaining that your 45 year old body won't cooperate. Get the 40 year old moving and the 45 year old will look forwrd to harder routines.
  • 2sweetboys
    2sweetboys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ignore the number and just take one step at a time like everyone, it might take a little longer but you will get there