Not totally there yet......

Options
2»

Replies

• Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options

[/quote]

You look great! Do you have any tips for people just starting out? What exercise plan did you follow?[/quote]

Thanks so much!!! Don't give up! As lame as what that sounds, there will be days that are tougher than others, just stick to it! I have a bunch of dvd's at home that I do, mostly cardio. Have however started doing some weight training now too, wish I had started that sooner because I have rather loose saggy skin which might have tightened a bit better by now.
  • Linseymout
    Options
    Wow! Don't beat yourself up. I am reading success stories to get motivated and you motivated me! You look great!

Super glad if my story can help be motivation to others!! Go for it!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Linseymout
    Options
    [/quote]

this was exactly what i wrote a week ago

I knew i was a big girl ( overweight) but didn't realize how much
    And yes putting on my old pants made me also very emotional

Congratulations and enjoy it :)

95069916.png[/quote]

It really is emotional!!! Well done on your loss too!!
  • Linseymout
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!!

How is everyone else doing? How much have you lost? How much do you need to lose?

Great support is vital, it's actually sad to realize how many "friends" will say, oh no, you should stop now, think you have lost enough weight now...... Esp if you were always one of the bigger girls in the friends circle...... So yes, seems you gain some new friends and lose some old friends along the way during your weight loss journey.....
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Photo shoot! What a great Idea!. You look wonderful!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    love the smile in the "after" photo.. you look great! That was a lot of hard work.. good for you. )
  • Linseymout
    Options
    Thanks everyone :blush:
  • FitChick_40
    FitChick_40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look gorgeous! Well done!
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are glowing!! Great job & can't wait to see those final pictures, then you'll really blow us away!
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, congratulations! I love the photo shoot idea!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!