Restarted my journey. Anyone wanna join me?

Options

Replies

• curvegains
    curvegains Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got about 220 pounds to lose so count me in :)
  • cath1646
    cath1646 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! B)
  • latoyabooker
    latoyabooker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im back at it too! everyone add me for motivation! 55 pounds to go!
  • Coldesthngwalkn
    Coldesthngwalkn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me!! Good luck to you all.
  • ano1942
    ano1942 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just restarted today. I need to lose about as much as you. Let's do this together.
  • candirn2010
    candirn2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I myself is restarting my journey as well and love to do it right this time. Add me and i support you on your darkest day.
  • Empowered2015
    Empowered2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I don't want to be alone in trying to lose 80 pounds. My family is tired of hearing me say that I'm starting a diet and I'm ashamed of myself for not giving me a fair chance. I used to be so good with self-discipline, but now I feel lost and so far gone I don't know where to begin :(
  • luv2eat2013
    luv2eat2013 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm on a mission as well. Lock me in and best to all.
  • daniellepaterson
    Options
    I would love to join please! Have 60 to lose but really struggling at the moment. Feel free to add me!
  • imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too please. I am restarting for the 100th time I think !!!!! But never thought of sharing it with the people who may go through the same challenges...This time I am and I want to make the change permanent. I am done blaming POVS for all the things. If there is any way I can beat it, it is through weight loss. As they say..."I am not losing weight. I am getting rid of it. I have no plan of finding it again". Let's do it everyone.....20 lbs to lose. Started today with a slow jog today....45 mins...aches and pains all over...still worth it......!!!!!!
  • kreed22
    kreed22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Just starting back up! I would love some new mfp friends to help keep me motivated
  • ariggs85
    ariggs85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you too. I had a baby 8 months ago and I'm finally starting to feel like myself. I started back on my journey this week, but have not been too successful yet. Would love some friends to motivate me!
  • xcantore
    xcantore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to join too! We can lose the lbs together. I got a hundred left to go☺
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    i would love to join you as well I am restarting and have about 40 pounds to lose hopefully by the end of the school year. Feel free to add me!! WE got this! Good luck to you!!!
  • WIShannon40
    WIShannon40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to join too!. I have been on the dieting roller coaster my whole life. I do well for a few week/months and then fall off the wagon once again. Life can get busy and you grab what is convenient . I want to lose 150 pounds. I could really use people who are in the same predicament to help me stay on track. I will success this time. Let's chat!!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose about 150 lbs, and need some encouragement.
  • mbarmuta
    mbarmuta Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you want to. I am 44 years old and I need to lose about 150 pounds.
  • cherieliny
    cherieliny Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I'm re-starting again too. Started 11/1. I am 5'7" and currently weight 203.8. Goal Weight is 160
  • nail40160
    nail40160 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am restarting as well. I have about 30 pounds I would like to lose. I am twenty nine years old and teach first grade. I have three kids and it just seems with every thing going on it is hard to stick with it. I would also like to start exercising and using eating as a vice for emotional issues! Feel free to add me.
  • Seagreen4
    Seagreen4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting too..Please count me in. Have to lose 30 lbs. I'm determined to do it this time and I'm happy to do it with you all..