:smile: very well done! Congrats!!!
  • shelby62
    shelby62 Posts: 5
    Options
    great job, you look great.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Black Swan you are amazing! Thanks you for sharing and keep up the great work! thanks for all the support you give me, I can always count on you!
  • sara_bear84
    sara_bear84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yoy look amazing! Well done!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!!! I can definitely tell a difference between the first bikini photos and the last ones. You are tigher, firmer, smaller... what a great story and very inspirational!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!

From when you posted your bikini pictures, you've had my "I want that!" goal body. And now you've gone and made it even better, so I got some MORE work to do! :laugh:

Seriously, great job. :heart:
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I just went to have my run, I just cant believe how much this last 6 months changed me. I think this would not be able without the MFP and the great motivation I have from my friends here!
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Well done - I am 5'7 and currently weigh 160 lbs. My Goal is to get to 133lbs. You look great in your bikini. Really hope this works for me .

I have always been slim growing up but then had my son and found a fantastic man. We eat all the wrong things together aswell.

Well Done Black Swan, you look Great x
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job -- If you can do it, so can I!
  • thatgirlLeah
    thatgirlLeah Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! And, you've got heart, kid! I love what you were saying in this post and especially love that you're journey isn't over, it's just moving into fitness mode instead of weight loss. THAT will be going up on my bathroom mirror someday! Thanks for being you...completely inspiring!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome !! Fantastic !! You have done an amazing job !! Those pics really motivated me !!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I cant believe I am motivating someone, sounds so silly to me! Really all you need is on this website, and of course motivation and determination and patience! Its a long journey but we CAN do it!
  • Sammybunny711
    Sammybunny711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great! Always keeps me pushing to my goal to see others have reached thiers! WTG!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Love your story. I think it will hit home with a lot of people who struggle with a idea number rather than focusing on body composition. You have done a awesome job.
  • celestedavis
    celestedavis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well done! I love your determination.
  • suchecm
    suchecm Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! Great job. Such an inspiration. It's good to know that it can be done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!