Turning 40 Time for a Change

Options
HI Everyone. Just recently joined MFP. I am turning 40 at the end of the year and really want to make some changes in my life. My goal is to lose 100+ . I really want to have more self confidence and be more out going. I have an amazing man in my life that loves me for me but I know we could have a much fuller life together if I had more energy.

I am writing this message as a step to hold myself accountable. I am hoping to meet new friends and help motivated each other. Oh and just a warning ..I am a terrible speller so sorry in advance. lol

Shannon
Wisconsin

Replies

• aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon, welcome to MFP. I'll send a friend request. I'm also trying to lose +100 LBS. Add me if you would like some support and some fun. Aurora
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You are making the right choice! There are so many supportive members here that will encourage you with positive reinforcement daily!. Log every BLT(bite, lick and taste) that goes in your mouth and walk. The weight will come off. Even better if you can do a little more exercise. Variety and volume as far as food goes helps and keeping your protein level up! Good Luck!
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon! Congrats on your decision to living a healthier life! You can do this! Feel free to add me as well - I would love to support you in your journey.
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! The journey is a challenge, but so worth the results! You can do it!
    - Melissa
  • zebras1977
    zebras1977 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it!
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in my 50s and am on everyday. I check the newsfeed and comment and like. I have a group of great friends now and would be happy to have you as a friend. Feel free to add me. MFP is a great tool. But great MFP friends make all the difference.