What's for lunch? (Post a Pic or comment :D)

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
edited November 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Just out of boredom and curiosity. I had a Quorn vegetarian chick'n Garlic and Herb cutlet which I turned into "Chicken" Parmesan with 1.6oz of Angel Hair Pasta :) It looked a lot prettier before I cut it. Lol. It is delicious though. 672 calories and 0 regrets because I skipped breakfast today. What did you have for lunch today?
ddrla724yq37.jpg

Replies

• LegalMom0928
    LegalMom0928 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A cup of cottage cheese and 1/4 cup PB&J granola. 333 calories of pure yum! :D
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Salad - boiled eggs, canned salmon, fresh kale and parsley, chopped onion, tomato, radish and peppers. Everything was fresh from our farm except the salmon and tomatoes.
  • Verity1111
    Options

I have yet to find a way I can eat cottage cheese. I will need to try something like that. :)
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Salad - boiled eggs, canned salmon, fresh kale and parsley, chopped onion, tomato, radish and peppers. Everything was fresh from our farm except the salmon and tomatoes.

Mmm French parsley in anything is good.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

Mmm French parsley in anything is good.

I meant fresh parsley lol but thank you autocorrect.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Half a chocolate canoli with the remainder of my cranberry wine, and a side of tea..
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Half a chocolate canoli with the remainder of my cranberry wine, and a side of tea..

That actually sounds delicious. I've never tried wine, but I love cranberry.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

That actually sounds delicious. I've never tried wine, but I love cranberry.

I love wine. And I'm still under calories.

• Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Burrito bowl! Lettuce, rice, shredded beef, roasted peppers and onions, salsa, plain yogurt, lime juice, and hot sauce.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I had a smothered burrito leftover from dinner last night.
    http://tsgcookin.com/2014/09/enchilada-style-burritos/
  • Th1rtySecs2Mars
    Th1rtySecs2Mars Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I have yet to find a way I can eat cottage cheese. I will need to try something like that. :)

Never in a million years did I think I could enjoy eating cottage cheese until someone made this simple combo for me: toasted english muffin with cottage cheese and turkey bacon. It was delicious and so filling.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I dont eat turkey bacon but I never thought to ju

Never in a million years did I think I could enjoy eating cottage cheese until someone made this simple combo for me: toasted english muffin with cottage cheese and turkey bacon. It was delicious and so filling.

I dont eat meat but I never thought to just add it to a sandwich! What a great idea. Thank you!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Now I want something burrito related lol thanks everyone.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    kb6z284bsbnp.jpeg
    Roasted chicken, kale sautéed with onion, bacon and sweet potato, roasted acorn squash, a hard boiled egg and 1/4 an avocado.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Today was leftovers - Southwest black beans and rice (beans with brown rice, corn and chopped onion, garlic, carrots and jalapeno/pablano/scorpion peppers); and sweet potato with mushroom sauce