Restarted my journey. Anyone wanna join me?

Options
13»

Replies

• nkelly1020
    nkelly1020 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Restarting here too! We can do it!
  • ldrzewiecki
    ldrzewiecki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pleaseadd me I have 100 lbs to lose would love to have and give support.
  • godsown1961
    godsown1961 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Restarting also. I'll join in. Great for motivating each other
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hey guys feel free to add me
  • DP70
    DP70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I have struggled with this forever- up and down over the years and now i am really up, older and could use any encouragement! Lets do it!
  • imali1984
    imali1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I never realised how much being part of a community and sharing my experience will affect my journey, until I joined this group. I find myself making little changes already. I love baking and chocolate cakes are one of our favourites at home. Today however, I opted not to have the very sweet and very yummy chocolate icing on top. Did I missed it.....not much actually. I made the cake and cut it into small portions immediately, so that I will not just chuck in a large piece of cake saying there is no icing. Swapped my latte for a tea and had a lovely treat with just 112 cals !!!!
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Great job, sometimes we have to talk baby steps.
  • nicoley515
    nicoley515 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love too!! I need some good vibes and motivation around me. Everyone feel free to add me !
  • nobutada
    nobutada Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I join? Need to loose 70-80 pounds. I lost a bunch of it but I gained most of it back. I would like to loose it again and stay there.
  • waxhawblob
    waxhawblob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well (11/1)...lost 40 lbs first time on MFP, moved to a new city and put it all (plus a bit) back on. Time to do it again....much easier with a community. I'll join any club that will have me:)
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me too, I've used MFP before then stopped.. hopefully I'll stay on track this time! :smiley:
  • lynmat07
    lynmat07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as well 40-50 pounds to lose - haven't quite decided.