The Story of the Sweatpants

Options
ampjorgensen
ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
When my grandfather had a stroke and went to a hospice home back in September I had to buy a new pair of sweatpants to wear because I literally had 2 or 3 outfits that actually fit me. It was dreadful! I have worn those Minnesota Gophers sweats quite often. I'd often wear them over my belly to hid the fat and they were warm and in iowa during freezing cold winter they were nice.

But yesterday we had very cold weather for this time of the year and it was raining YUCK so I decided I should put my sweat pants back on. instead of wearing them over my belly the fell... I practically had a flat stomach minus the little pouch and the love handles and the sweatpants instead of looking like I was trying to hide my fat looked nice! I was very excited! Even proud to wear sweats out to the store because not only did they fit but they looked good!

22 pounds down 42 to go (may be tooo much but we will see as I lose more)

Replies

• BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be proud of yourself! Way to go!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    yey!!!!! drooopy pants that is great!

way to go on the success!
  • SiobhanF2773
    Options
    That's Great!! What a rewarding experience!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome I bet that was an amazing feeling.
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!
  • Coliebowerman
    Coliebowerman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    May your drawstring hang to you knees. Congrats. Colie
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...keep up the good work.
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So funny! I did the same thing with my sweats this morning! I have the drawstring pulled so tight it is all punched up around my waist and I think it probably makes my waist look bigger then it did before I started losing weight. Gotta love this Iowa weather!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Thats great!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    yeah!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!