300lbs+ starting.

Options
2»

Replies

• tmartin19710
    tmartin19710 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 337 July 1st weighed 305 at yesterday weigh in. Still got a long way to go. Would like to get to around 200lbs. If anyone wants to add me feel free.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Started at 352, highest was 367. Down to 321. Goal is 220...for now.
  • supersparklyk
    supersparklyk Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Started (again) at 315 in May of this year. I'm down 51 pounds with 104 to go. I log in every day. Feel free to add me!
  • Britt_neyy
    Britt_neyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting at 240 would like to go down 50 or more pounds if anyone wants to add me we can help each other out, i log in everyday even if its a bad day !!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    So many new people! ^_^
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'm at 250, and am focusing on getting down to 150 for now. Feel free to add me! We can do this together!!!
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Started 390 down nearly 120 lbs so far. Feel free to add me.
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello!

When I originally started my weight loss journey, I weighed at 315. I lost 67 lbs but then life was throwing me a bunch of foul balls and I found myself regaining 45 lbs. This isn't where I want to be and I would love to be able to support each other as we go through our healthier us journey. I don't have the support of my family and friends and my coworkers doesn't make it easy for me when they keep bringing donuts! lol
  • vondasinclair
    vondasinclair Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I started trying to lose weight, my starting weight was 340lbs . in the past year and a half I have lost 115 lbs.
  • jmoore4984
    jmoore4984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh over 450lbs with chronic back and knee pains. Beginning my journey looking for friends, support, and tips. Feel free to add me.
  • JennKend
    JennKend Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 254 with a goal of 130 (I'm 5'3"). So I have a long way to go too. Would love to find some friends with similar goals.
  • godswisdom1959
    godswisdom1959 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 84lbs. I am in the beginning stages of trying to lose weight. I would love to be added to the list.
  • jsnail89
    jsnail89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started at 325 and according to my doctor I've lost 12lbs in 6 weeks - my home scale says in the time I've logged I've lost about 8. I'm super excited to keep going and would love to have some friends to help with motivation! Feel free to add me
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone! Thank you!
  • kathycushing31
    kathycushing31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 265 and want to lose 95lbs!! Need all the support I can.
  • approvedvex
    approvedvex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 322lbs in May with my yearly goal being to lose 100 lbs. I'm at 248 lbs now and still plain on losing another 30-45 lbs! We can all do this together! Feel free to add me