Doing this alone !

Options
When I started my weight loss journey two months ago I had very little knowledge about fitness . Literally everything I know now .. Google & Instagram taught me . I mean there are some exercises I do that I'm 99% sure I don't even do right LOL but who cares . I'm definetly not perfect , I have my "*kitten* that apple, I want chips" days but I'm trying and thats all that matters . Im nowhere near my goal but trying and not giving up has gotten me to lose 31lbs so far . DON'T GIVE UP !!

Replies

• nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    31 pounds is a great deal !! Never give up, keep at the good work :)
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well! Great to hear you've learned so much along your journey too. Feel free to add me if you want another friend on here :)
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    You are doing well, but 4 lb a week is a high rate of loss. (Higher than MFP's safe recommendation) I looked at your profile and realise you have a way to go, but it may be better in the long run to set your goal to a more reasonable 2 lb a week.
    It will give you more to eat, and reduce the risk of burning out.

If you have started exercising and are logging them through MFP, please eat back 50-75% of your calories. ( MFP overestimates calories used while exercising). Eating them back fuels your body for exercise. Also if at some point you can't exercise, you can still lose weight with the calories MFP gives you.
    MFP is set up to perform this way.

Cheers, h.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    31 is amazing!! Sending you a friend request.
  • sassywolf2013
    sassywolf2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U are doing a great job. Keep up the work.