no friends!! need some motivation please

Options
alright, i have had this for a long time but just decided to start using it and i would love the extra motivation and kick in the butt from people that i need. if anybody is willing to help me out please send a friend request! :)

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It's great that you're reaching out for some friends, we're all in this together. Friend request on its way.
  • AshleyMaire
    Options
    I'd LOVE to help you out :)
  • AshleyMaire
    Options
    I'd LOVE to help you out :)
  • laurapasos
    laurapasos Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy to help motivate! Sending friend request...
  • Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friends. I would be happy to give you the daily kick in the butt that we all need.
  • Lisacc
    Lisacc Posts: 6
    Options
    I will be your friend...Just add me~ I've been on here awhile...but do not get on every day. The support is awsome. Good luck to you!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent !!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Glad to help motivate eachother :) Friend request sent :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends here, feel free to send me a friend request =)
  • mizsh
    mizsh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This programme is the one !!!
    Just make sure you keep logging everything you eat and before you know it, you will start making good choices... its so exciting to realise you can manipulate exercise to your advantage to keep you within your total calorie goals for the day... I kinda jumped into a box of chocolate biscuits this morning, ok, i had two, but soon as i got home, i jumped on my cross trainer for a mere 15 minutes and now i am well ahead, as a matter of fact i am now under my calorie goal for the day, ..ok so not to go on and on but it just really frees you !! enjoy !!
  • cabbiegabby
    Options
    feel free to friend me. we can help each other :)
  • angelinalbinus
    Options
    I'm new and still exploring. Please add me. Thank you :)
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone here that needs a P90X Workout Buddy via Skype or Oovoo? If you have accountability issues...like myself......virtual workout partners is the next best thing :-) If interested let me know. I have both P90X and P90X Plus :-)