hi new to mfp....

Options
hi everyone i am a 29yr old food addict....i have been introduced to myfitnesspal from a friend... i am looking forward to trying anything and open to any advice anyone has to offer.. i have 130lbs to loose.. it is going to be a long journey. hope to talk to you all soon

Replies

• nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I would suggest getting friends on here as that can be encouraging. I would also suggest that you use this quite frequently and try to log all food including small items like gum, candy, water anything. That will help you keep track of what you are eating and how much you are eating.
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    : Welcome MFP is great it takes a lil bit to get used but once you do its super easy and may become mildly addicited. The support on here is great. Good luck; you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • kimboannie
    kimboannie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can TOTALLY do it!!!!! Just take it slow & celebrate each pound lost!!!! Eat less & move more :)
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    welcome to MFP. there is lots of motivation to be found here. good luck on your journey!
  • cabbiegabby
    Options
    you can friend me if you'd like. i would like to lose 60 + pounds.
    we can help each other stay motivated.
  • hopeforsuccess
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. SOme journeys take longer than others, but think of the reward at the end of it! If is any consolation, I find losing 10lbs is a long way to go but, after a friend of mine lost 30 lbs, I realised that she had tried much harder than I had so I didn't deserve to lose 1lb yet alone 10lbs! So, I would suggest log everything, log in daily (the people on this site are fantastic) and no cheating and you will look back and be so glad that you'd started:-)