Something Thats Working

Options
I'm considered a obese male. Took a nutrition class and she had me count carbs instead of calories. I've probable dropped 28lbs in 3-4 months and feel great. this was much easier for me considering it allows me to eat meat. My portions have decreased (just not getting hungry), but next step is to monitor portions closer and watch cholesterol.

Replies

• ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job! I was also told to watch carbs but I'm concerned because there are good carbs that you need! Versus obviously the ones you don't. As far as cholesterol goes: http://www.prevention.com/food/food-remedies/10-best-cholesterol-lowering-foods

May I add you ? We can keep each other motivated !
  • creamcake2
    creamcake2 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi....I too am doing the LCHF (Low Carb High Fat)...and I LOVE IT ! In 29 days I have lost 20 pounds...and I am NOT hungry....ever. I am still learning everything about LCHF but I DO believe it is the fat the keeps us "full". There is a great group here called LCHF...why don't you join? There is also a wealth of information there...starting on the "landing Pad" thread. Feel free to add me...we can lose weight together !!